ElectroPure (EPT) Water Treatment
MOBILE FRAC FLOWBACK WATER TREATMENT
Mobile, modular and scalable for customized operations, the ElectroPure Technology (EPT) from Ground Effects Energy is a patented and proven electrocoagulation process that significantly reduces operating costs and lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Our system is the technology of choice for frac water (frack water) treatment. The EPT uses a chemical-free, electrocoagulation process to treat frac flowback wastewater onsite at rates of 500 to 3000m3 per day or more. The EPT system is fully automated and easy to use – with quick set up, low maintenance and high run times. EPT uses a two-stage electrolytic and hydroxyl oxidation treatment process to achieve industry-leading results.
It’s a powerful onsite water recycling process that is 99% effective on the majority of contaminants and environmentally sustainable because the water is treated for re-use on site. No more trucking. No more need for offsite treatment. Just a smartly designed process.
THE COMPLETE TURNKEY ELECTROCOAGULATION PROCESS SYSTEM
Here’s what makes the ElectroPure electrocoagulation system from Ground Effects Energy, the best EC system in the market:
Proven, 5th generation electrocoagulation systems
- Extreme cold weather compatible
- Oil/water separator with dissolved gas flotation and coalescing media for efficient (5ppm) hydrocarbon removal and recovery
- Very high current (amperage), two-stage electrocoagulation (EC) cells
- Ozone generator for hydroxyl ion oxidation
- Large settling tank with DAF and slant plate clarification
- Mixed media and cartridge filtration for selectable final suspended particle size polishing
- User friendly interface with remote telemetry
- Mobile with quick set-up times
- Low maintenance and high operational run times
- Genset, office and 900 gallon fuel tank for extended remote operation
- Explosion proof class 1 div 2 with nitrogen blanket for safety
- ETL Certification in Canada and the United States
Click here to see a video of EPT in action. Contact us today to arrange your own complimentary EPT bench-scale test or schedule your on-site water treatment solution.